Sandbags (Set of 2)
According to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), there are an average of 1,200 stage event accidents reported each year in the United States. So, what is the cost of assurance versus insurance? If you are dealing with an audience you had better consider safety as part of your business. Protect yourself and your audience.
- Reviews (0)
Sandbags are used for stage safety for a number of reasons. They can be used to:
- Secure backdrops and props: Sandbags can be used to weigh down backdrops, banners, and props, preventing them from tipping over or falling during a performance.
- Protect performers from falling objects: Sandbags can be placed in areas where performers may be working, to protect them from falling objects.
In addition to their safety benefits, sandbags are also relatively inexpensive and easy to use. They can be quickly and easily moved around as needed, making them a versatile and adaptable safety tool.
Our Sandbag Features:
- 2 zipper pouches on each side of the bag
- Saddlebag design for easy use
- Each sandbag weights rated for 25lbs
- Made of Polyester Fabric
- Fits up to 8 water bottles if you don’t want to use sand