⇒ Free up your time to pack up after the show
⇒ Instantly create free social media attention with your audience
⇒ Create an experience — make them look and feel super special
⇒ They’ll help tell your story for you (experience from your brand)
Here’s How It Works….
At the conclusion of your show you explain that many times you are asked what it is like to perform on stage. You tell the children that in a moment they are going to have the chance to get a backstage look and even become a performer in the show. (You’re about to create an experience). You walk over and pull the faces off of the characters on your backdrop and it now becomes a photo shoot opportunity, aside from being just a backdrop. Enlisting an adult behind the backdrop to help organize children for photos and to enforce the rules allows you time to pack up the show or simply mingle and be the nice guy (or girl). You encourage people to take photos and upload them to social media and tag themselves and you. The backdrop of course has your name on it (and contact info). To make it interesting you can even create a social media photo contest.
This 57″ wide box style retractable banner stand is great as a stand alone item or as a small backdrop for smaller venue settings. Our stands are made of anodize aluminum, making it very portable.
It sets up and packs down in its case in less than 2 minutes.
Two – 1 inch diameter sturdy telescopic poles allow you to change your banner height for the photo shoot, if needed. However, we put a lot of time into creating our art for the average child height, ranging from 4 to 12 years of age. But even the big kids will get involved – we promise!
We provide Backstage Experience in 3 possible art variations and price points for you. All options include your name and personal info as desired by you.
1) Standard Bunny & Magician with or without the cape (your choice). Note that we have made the magician wearing gloves so that it can remain ethnically diverse for you and in any party situation. It’s easy! We take a provided photo of your head & turn it into a (vector) cartoon-like head to match our existing artwork. If you already have a vector graphic which has your head on it we can use that too. Your name (and any other info) will appear on the marquee as text. No logo names on this version.
2) Premium Magician: We can swap out the magician and make it completely YOU. We’ll create it for you or if you already have a vector graphic of yourself as a cartoon, chances are we can use that too. If you already have one it is important to use it to keep as much consistency in your brand as possible.
3) Deluxe Characters: Perhaps you have special characters in your show (think puppets & ventriloquism) that are also part of your brand and are important to promote. This package includes up to two (vector) cartoon-like characters. It could be you and one of your characters or two characters. In this package we’ll even swap out elements such as the table and background for a more preferred look and design that is more personalized for you. We’ll even incorporate your logo if you have one.
*In all instances you will receive proofs prior to us printing your banner and assembly.
All three options above include the assembled stand and it is shipped to you ready to set-up right out of the box.
- Weight: 10.5 lbs (stand base, poles, and with print)
- 2 – Adjustable Telescopic Poles that adjust from 34″ to 81″
- Anodized Aluminum Banner Stand Base
- Includes Nylon Travel Bag with Strap
- Banner Width: 57″
- Banner Height: 34″ to 81″ (adjusts as needed)
- Base Footprint: 59″ x 13.5″